Followers/Kutomassa kanssani

Sunday, 30 January 2011

January:Shawl,scarfs,hat,1 pair of socks and mittens+granny squares







Well I do know that January is not completely over yet, but still I will sum up this month. I am currently working on my huge bed cover project in granny squares. It is growing each day that goes by so hope it will soon be ready.
During this month I used 580 g of yarn (I have not calculated the bed cover in this amount, because it is not ready). I made 1 big shawl (revontuli), 1 pair of socks(Lingonberry socks) and 1 hat(leaf hat). All this project are dune because of my KAL´s(11 shawls in 2011,1 sock pair/month and 11 hats in 2011). The pictures of all readymade projects during January are shown beside this text. As a bonus picture I added the bed cover. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment