Followers/Kutomassa kanssani

Monday, 8 November 2010

1st toe-up sock dune


What a weekend. I nailed it, I understood it. I got it…wohoooo….Made my first toe-up sock and also my first short-row heel socks. Not only this but also my first socks that have pattern on them(meaning more then rib). I chose to do “ Bambumetsä-sukat”(Bambu forest-socks) from the magazine Novita winter 2008. During the weekend I made 1 sock and I feel it was much more fun to knit socks with this technique. This time I knitted only one sock at a time, because I only had one skein of yarn at home. Hopefully I soon got time to knit the second sock. I have 2 feet :D. During the weekend I also started to knit/design child mittens using the magic loop technique. Hopefully the mittens are wearable. I will see my test person next week. But now I got to run and meet a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment